The Pier Cleethorpes in North East Lincolnshire
The Pier Cleethorpes
Location and Contact Information
- Address: Promenade North East Lincolnshire
- Phone: 01472 602371
Points of Interest
- The Pier Cleethorpes is situated on the seafront, providing beautiful views of the coast.
- Visitors can explore the local area, including the nearby Cleethorpes Beach and Cleethorpes Boating Lake.
- The Pier Cleethorpes is a short distance from other attractions, such as Pleasure Island Theme Park and the Grimsby Fishing Heritage Centre.
- By car: The Pier Cleethorpes is easily accessible by car and there is ample parking available in the area.
- By public transport: The nearest train station is Cleethorpes Station, which is a 15-minute walk away. There are also several bus routes that stop near The Pier Cleethorpes.
- By bike or foot: The area surrounding The Pier Cleethorpes is ideal for walking or cycling, with several scenic routes in the vicinity.
Where is The Pier Cleethorpes?
🏠 Central Promenade, Cleethorpes DN35 8SF
The Pier Cleethorpes: A Seaside Attraction in North East Lincolnshire
OverviewThe Pier Cleethorpes is a popular destination located in North East Lincolnshire. This seaside attraction offers plenty of things to do for visitors of all ages, including food and drinks, games, and outdoor activities.
Address and Contact Information
- Address: Promenade, North East Lincolnshire
- Phone: 01472 602371
CuisineThe Pier Cleethorpes serves British cuisine, with a focus on fresh seafood. Visitors can also enjoy classic dishes like fish and chips, as well as burgers and sandwiches. There is also a bar that serves a variety of drinks, including cocktails and beer.
Points of Interest
- Games Room: The Pier Cleethorpes has a games room where visitors can play arcade games, air hockey, and more.
- Outdoor Activities: The pier offers a variety of outdoor activities like the High Ropes Course, bungee trampolines and mini golf.
- Beach Access: The pier is located right on the beach and visitors can easily access the sandy shores for a day of sunbathing and swimming.
Ways to Get to the Venue
- Car: The Pier Cleethorpes is located on the Promenade, and there is plenty of parking available around the area.
- Train: Cleethorpes train station is located just a short walk from the pier.
- Bus: There are several bus stops located near the pier, with bus services running regularly throughout the day.
Visited the restaurant for GF fish n chips mid afternoon. We were pleased that we had booked our table as it was very busy. The portions are huge and tasty. A lovely traditional setting but needs some attention to decor. Would visit again and recommend.
I first visited this restaurant a few years ago!It’s built on the end of the pier where you can sit indoors for lunch and drinks including Coffee tea and cold refreshments.It’s a great view from up there and it’s nice indoors for dining.Lots of seating options and the tables are very clean.There’s menu’s on each one and the Staff are lovely.If you have a takeout they put your order in a box with plastic knives and forks.It’s quite expensive in terms of takeaways from fish and chip shops.You can see over the estuary too so it’s worth a visit.
Menu has changed a little since out last visit - no starters!! Fish is still very good quality, scampi was good. One of our group had a side order of bread and butter which was inedible - suspected it was stale, but the explanation was that its sourdough...
Higher than highly recommended. Wish I could give more stars!! My family and I went to commemorate my dad's birthday, first one without him - the staff didn't know this however our night was made perfect. Amazing food, fresh, tasty, cooked perfectly, beautifully presented and the staff... 8 million out of 10! Much love to you all. Thank you.
It's really easy to find, just find the pier & there it is. A big well appointed place. A good bar area & decent rest rooms. The views are a great selling point & the staff are both keen & friendly. The foods is ok, a touch expensive for the quality; but reasonable overall.
Didn't get off to great start- tried to book online via their reserve a table section on the website on the 27th but despite the holding email saying they would get back in 24hrs booking was confirmed on the 29th, just a couple of hours before we needed the table. Ended up calling on the 28th and booking a table immediately for 6. Service was great. Really attentive and polite staff. Like how the menu is designed in a newspaper style format- really creative. Tea came with a little biscuit which was nice. Taste was ok a bit oily and none of the 6 plates came with a lemon wedge. Just a small detail but makes a bit of a difference. Lovely views over the pier and beach.
Called here and decided to eat in. Had been here twice before for takeaway and to be honest wasn't overly impressed with fish, the batter wouldn't come away from fish at edges and was extremely chewy. Thought 3rd time lucky, was impressed with restaurant area, looked very classy with huge lights. Meal was okay, have had better fish and chips to be honest. Staff friendly and helpful, explained how things worked inside with ordering etc due to covid.
Lovely food, great portion size, great prices and the staff are absolutely lovely! We had such a good night 😁
We took are 2 kids here today. We were very impressed with the whole experience. The staff are excellent! Well drilled, efficient and very polite.I thought the fish and chips was excellent and generous portions. Lovely crispy batter on the fish too.All in all a nice environment to sit and eat, if you can get a table near the window then all the better, the views are lovely.
Great papas experience with a lot of food for the price we paid. I really enjoyed the deep fried halloumi too. Really tasty and good service.
Leave a comment:
If you have any questions, you can contact The Pier Cleethorpes by calling 01472 601501.
In The Pier Cleethorpes they specialise in british cuisine.
5.135 customers of The Pier Cleethorpes have given it an average rating of 4,4.