Welcome Break Woodhall in Sheffield
Welcome Break Woodhall: A Must-Visit Stop on M1Welcome Break Woodhall is a popular service area located on M1 Motorway, Jct 30/31 Sheffield. Here's everything you need to know about this place:
- The address of the Welcome Break Woodhall is M1 Motorway, Jct 30/31 Sheffield.
- The service area is situated in the heart of England, making it a convenient stop for locals and tourists.
- At Welcome Break Woodhall, you can experience some of the best American cuisine in the region.
- The venue offers a variety of food options to cater to different tastes. Whether you're a burger lover or a fan of ribs, there's something for everyone.
- The service area is also home to Starbucks, KFC, and Subway for those looking for a quick coffee or sandwich fix.
Points of Interest
- Aside from the delicious food options, Welcome Break Woodhall also offers other amenities to make your journey more comfortable.
- There is a WHSmith store where you can grab some snacks or essentials for your trip.
- The service area also has an arcade if you're traveling with kids and need a break from the long drive.
Getting to Welcome Break Woodhall
- The service area is easily accessible from both the North and South of England via M1 Motorway's Jct 30/31 Sheffield exit.
- If you're using public transport, buses run to the nearby village of Woodhall from Sheffield's Interchange.
Where is Welcome Break Woodhall?
🏠 30/31, M1, Woodall, Sheffield S26 7XR
Welcome Break Woodhall
- Address: M1 Motorway, Jct 30/31 Sheffield
- Coordinates: Not specified
- Type of cuisine: American
- Highlights: Fast food, burgers, hot dogs, fries, etc.
Points of interest
- Facilities: Restrooms, parking, convenience store, free Wi-Fi, etc.
- Activities: Gaming arcade, relaxation lounge, children's play area.
- Nearby attractions:
- Meadowhall Shopping Centre
- Magna Science Adventure Centre
- Sheffield Arena
- Chatsworth House
- The Peak District National Park
How to get there
- By car: The Welcome Break Woodhall is located on the M1 motorway at junctions 30/31. There is ample parking available.
- By public transport: There are several bus and taxi services available that stop near the Welcome Break Woodhall. The nearest train station is Sheffield, approximately 7 miles away.
Called in for a quick breakNice clean toilets and even better a fantastic Waitrose all staff friendly and very helpfulPlenty of car parking so definitely use again10/10
What a great services they have everything you need for a quick stop off or a longer stay, super clean and tidy with lots of different eateries options so everyone can fine something they like 👍🏼
We called into Woodall Services on our way home from Sheffield. This services has a good choice of eating areas with Burger King, KFC, Subway, Costa Coffee and Marks and Spencers so plenty of choice. The tables are cleared quickly and kept tidy. The toiletsare always clean and well maintained. We visited with our Guide Dog puppy and were given a lovely welcome.
Showers were average, they don’t stay on for very long around 10 seconds and everywhere gets wet so no where to dry to stand when finished. The whole shower room could be cleaner. Water temperature was good but pressure poor.
Stopped by for loo, coffee and snack break, but delighted to find a carousel, free helicopter rides and a book signing opportunity with Lord Lucan. Great services! Outstanding.
Nice and spacious clean but damn expensive. Brought my own T and cake's.
Stopped here on my way to my sons in Wales. Friendly staff and good facilities, all you need to keep your vehicle and yourself fueled up. Very clean and tidy. A welcome place to stop and get myself sorted out for the continuing journey.
I like this motorway service more than the others because it has my favourite “ChopstiX” Chinese takeaway food 🥡 . One star less because the place is in need of maintenance and toilets were not clean. Also, it’s fine to takeaway food from here but sitting down isn’t that pleasant .
Very nice services, plenty of choice. Waitrose is my favourite. It's the one of the only places where a truck driver can buy healthy food
I didn't like the doors, they were awkward and stiff. You'd think they'd be auto as everyone touches the handles.Nice M&S shop. Costa was okay at £3.30 for a small coffee :-( and It wasn't very hot which rather surprised me.A car was sitting the parking area with two flat front tyres and grass growing up from one. Now THAT is very strange.
Leave a comment:
If you have any questions, you can contact Welcome Break Woodhall by calling 0114 248 6434.
In Welcome Break Woodhall they specialise in asian and american cuisine.
7.202 customers of Welcome Break Woodhall have given it an average rating of 3,8.